Argentinian tango Workshop
This workshop is a perfect introduction to the Argentinian tango. For everyone who wants to explore the intimate world of tango. Also very suitable if you have danced before and want to breathe new life into it. Or if you just want a romantic afternoon out with your (dance) partner.
You do not need any dance experience or knowledge of tango. This workshop is an introduction to dance. The basic principles of Argentine tango dancing are discussed. The dance class is given to duos, bring a dance partner yourself. The tango is a sensual and intimate dance, that's why we don't put couples together.
What are you going to do?
The workshop takes place on Sunday afternoon. You are welcome in the studio from 1.30 p.m. It starts with a brief introduction to the teacher and other participants. The tango class starts at 2 p.m. You learn the basics of tango, for example leading and following. Various surprising movements are also covered. After 90 minutes it is time for a break with a cup of coffee or tea. Just recover from everything you have learned. After the break, you will continue to work for an hour with the 'steering art' of the tango. Afterwards, the afternoon is pleasantly closed with a drink.
The workshop is given in our dance studio in Amersfoort. The studio is located in a former factory, nowadays the creative stronghold of Amersfoort. It is easily accessible by public transport, there is a bus stop outside the door. The studio is a 20-minute walk from the central station. Limited free parking is possible in the neighborhood, but you can also use the covered parking garage at a 5-minute walk.
- 2.5 hours of dance lessons
- coffee and tea during the break
- closing with a drink
|Persons||2 - 30|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 18 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|2 persons||€ 65|
|4 persons||€ 130|
|6 persons||€ 195|
|8 persons||€ 260|
|10 persons||€ 325|
|See all prices|
- mentioned prices are for pairs; this workshop is only € 32.50 per person
- you do not need experience for this workshop
- the workshop is on Sundays and starts at 2 p.m. You are welcome for the introduction from 1.30 p.m.
- you follow the workshop with other participants, prefer a private workshop or participate on another day? Request a quote
- in terms of clothing: something in which you move easily. Skirt or dress is allowed but not required. Shoes with fairly smooth soles, preferably with a heel. It is important that the shoe stays in place when you walk backwards
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability